Game API integrations - repost 4
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 8
What we have left to do.
1. Create Game page on CMS similar to Game 1 | Call of Camelot ([url removed, login to view] )
2. Integrate Game 2 API in to user CMS
3. Integrate Game 2 API in to Payment System
4. Integrate Game 2 with [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] APIs
Descriptions of Milestones:
[url removed, login to view] have already installed and browsercms CMS, which is based on ruby on rails. And we have already created a game page on the CMS that works. You will need to copy that page, but import some different content that I will provide to you.
2. We have a Flash game that requires an account to log into. We have an API that once a user registers on our CMS can log into the game with that login.
[url removed, login to view] to number 2 above.
[url removed, login to view] Games & Newgrounds are two external sites that we host our games on for promotion. They have an API that lets users log into our game with their accounts.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online