I currently am putting together my website for small business. The website would have products for sale, each with some product details and description. There will be an administrative interface to track and manage orders, users, etc.
There will be 2 different types of users: wholesale customers and regular customers. There will also be site administrators to enter/update products, users, prices, etc.
I currently have this project begun in Ruby on Rails 3.0. I have completed much of the product input and display. I need someone to look at my work, add in a user/login/management system, administrative panel with login and cart checkout process. I also may need some review work done on what I have already completed.
This is a semi-built e-commerce website using ruby on rails 3.0. Currently, the 'products' functionality is working (listing, editing, showing updating, etc.). I need it completed.
The primary task I need completed first is to add User functionality to the website. I need customers to register, login to place orders (and for some other website functionality, like viewing prices). The customers will be required to enter an email/pw for login as well as a required: address, phone, first name, last name.
I need an administrative panel, different permissions for different types of administrators (roles). This is where I installed the Rails Gem 'devise'. I have not been able to make that function properly. I don't care if you use devise or not, I just want a working solution for customers/administrators each with different roles.
Most of the shopping cart functionality is completed, it just needs to be connected to the 'current_user' variable throughout the application's views, based on what the 'current_user' variable is from the user authentication system.
I've installed activemerchant, I need the configuration to be completed and for a check out process created for the user carts.
The website artwork/design is complete and integrated into the website. The products input/display are completed. There may be some minor work done here like correcting the product zoom (currently using a jquery zoom).