Google adsense website earning $20 - $30 daily for long term
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $360 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a Google adsense expert that can design website that will be generating minimum $20 - $30 daily .
I don't have Google adsense account .
- Write the SEO optimized content.
- Content must be original, unique ( not be copied, copyrighted and illegal) .
- Must contain related images to niche topic.
- Only WHITE HAT SEO Techniques. NO Black HAT techniques.
- Developer MUST follow Google Adsense rules and regulations.
- The Website for Adsense must have 100% Organic traffic clicks.
- No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services,
- Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic generate clicks on the website.
- No ?edical, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by Adsense rules.
- Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
- Should be able to add Google Analytics.
Terms & Conditions:
I will fully pay the amount of bid ONLY AFTER:
- I receive the Adsense payment.
- All terms have been met successfully.
- When I receive my first payment.
- If my account blocked by google then I never release your payment.
- I can hire you for maintenance of the website , post new Contents and for another 4 websites like this .
Please only reply if you have prior experience in such website, as 100% of the payment will be released ONLY once I receive the check from Google.
- I should be earning daily without any big work from my side.
If you interested about that please let me know as soon as possible. PM me your
discussion for payment, time of completion, about website or projects.
Thank you .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online