I am currently using older version of joomla for my small taxi website which is [url removed, login to view], i need someone to help me to migrate to the latest version of joomla 3.0 install and setup with mobile display ( compatible with all the mobile devices). and On page SEO
Experience profession with migration and on site seo skill.
Give a fresh look to my website. Please use html5 so that its compatible with all the mobile devices W3c Validated seo friendly and mobile friendly for all the device.
Setup Google Analytics code
Setup Webmaster tool
Meta tag description
Meta tag Keywords etc
Include H tags
1. Ensure there is a well written, non-duplicated attractive Title / Description tags on every page.
2. Verify that almost every single piece of relevant content on your site is somehow static to the page it was written for and is not a text image (double check that with a text browser).
3. Revise the On-page content to be sure there is a minimum presence of your themed keywords on every page. Don't try to go overboard, just think as if you'd be the user.
4. Double check your code to make sure you've got your content titles and subtitles under H1 / H2 tags.
5. Verify that the any navigational element are text links and are not "click here" or "more info" type of links.
6. Make sure contextual links are widely spread and commonly used all across the website content to emphasize key pages.
7. Verify that your [url removed, login to view] file exists and that you added the folders you want to prevent access from.
8. Be sure there is a [url removed, login to view] at the root of your site.
9. Make sure there is a breadcrumb to help the cross-linking of your site.
10. Verify that the static sitemap is easily reachable by your visitors.
11. Ensure that your 404 page contains links to your main categories
12. Check that important images are labeled properly with the alt tag (this should be automated somehow).
13. Make sure you installed generic analytics to ensure any kind of tracking (Google Analytics, Indextools).
14. Make sure that conversion/defined action tracking analytics are installed (Heatmap tracking, conversion trackers from PPC platforms, Indextools action trackers, etc).
15. Register / validate your site through Google Webmaster central to be able to analyze incoming links and validate a few things (like your [url removed, login to view] file).
16. Do a quick IP location test to make sure you're hosted near your main market.
17. Use all SEO tools: Page Strength and Keyword Difficulty to measure the efforts required to achieve high SERPs (by comparing your actual site with the top competitors website), and the Crawl test to ensure website will get properly indexed.
18. website xhtml/w3c validated
19. Ping the major content aggregators (Google Blog Search, My Yahoo, Wikio, etc.)
20. Include links to major social platforms (digg, [url removed, login to view], blogmarks, technorati tags, etc.
21) Google Algorithm
add google plus one link, google places, geo location link and please rectify google map for uk in taxi fare calculator feature.
Change Date Format to DD/MM/YY
It sounds a lot i guess, but its basically migration to joomla 3.0 and On site SEO with bit of changes.
Lowest bid and fast turn around with good quality work and previous experience preferred.