Rework Product Pages from an Existing website
This project was awarded to RWSteeds for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Create new interpretation of 99 product pages
I have a successful website selling an accessory for convertible cars, www.windblox.com. I want to duplicate the site under a new domain, but instead of just copying the existing product pages, I want someone else to create them, under a new vision. That is, if I just re-did the product pages, then I’m going to get something that looks and reads pretty much the same. Instead, I need a different vision. That is, I want all images and information to remain the same, but I want the existing information worded differently, and the images and wording put under a better layout. That is, to successfully translate the product page requires addressing these elements:
- Wording: Using the information on the product page, re-word to a different style, while retaining the essential information and technical details.
- Layout: Place the elements in a better or more attractive layout:
- On page SEO elements: Optimize the on-page elements for the words in the key phrase.
- Retain technical / informational advantage. One advantage of my website is that is has better information than others. Make sure this still comes through.
While the prospect of re-doing 99 product pages may seem intensive, luckily, there’s a lot of duplicate content across the pages that can be copied. The product pages are composed of these similar elements, which must be retained across all product pages.
- Image gallery: This is where my product pages are weakest. You’ll use the existing product images, and I want a new image gallery created, maybe something of a lightbox. There must be two sets, one for our product images, and another gallery for customer images.
- Images of Trust, same on all pages, just needs different orientation
- 15 Windblocker Advantages, this is the same on all product pages. Use the current images, and create new wording for the 15 advantages.
- Overview, is the same on all product pages, just needs different style of wording. Also, a few inter-website links must be maintained.
- Your Problem Solved, is the same on all product pages, just needs different style of wording
Additional Information, contains some unique components
- Options, contains some unique components
- Right side bar, contains some unique components
The successful candidate will have the usual mix of good design skills, a great writer, and knowledgeable about SEO. You must be able to provide examples of prior work of writing and website construction. So, the job would encompass re-working these pages:
- Each product page, a total of 99 of them. These product pages are straight HTML, and that’s the way I want to get them back – no master pages, no wordpress, but CSS templates OK.
- Home page, just the information only. You will not port over the navigation structure, or the header.
- Informational pages under the navigation bar, of: Contact, Manufacturing Process, Lifetime Warranty, How Windscreens Work, Before & After, Still Not Convinced, and For Vendors.
You are not responsible for:
- Any of the ordering pages
- The navigation structure.
On the work process, you would create one new product page as an example. We’ll refine this page, and then after I approve, you can use the new product page as the example for all of the other product pages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online