VIRTUAL ASSISTANT -> BUT BEFORE YOU REPLY, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING
The Virtual Assistant that I need to hire must be an EXPERT at hiring people at Fiverr, Freelancer AND following up.
But most importantly, being able to communicate with me DAILY, PREFERABLY VIA SKYPE.
I am a SEO manager, and need to achieve the following activities, for each of my clients.
follow up with the providers and make sure they are completed promptly
THEN, update the info AND the files to my Google Drive that I can share with you.
These are the tasks:
* Keyword research
* Setup Gmail account with Keywords
* Setting up the account with PixelPipe and SocialADR
* Logo design
* Video done / all done through my links on Fiverr
* Upload to YouTube
* Add main search phrase to title and description with phone number
* Post it to blog
* Submit via Traffic Geyser
* Post to online classified ads: Olx, Backpage, Kijiji, Ebayclassifiedads, Usfreeads, Locanto, Kudzu, pennysaver.
* Make sure there's a hyperlink in the image of the ad to the website
* Get the Press Release
* Submit it
* Post all links through PixelPipe and SocialADR
* Get 10 .edu links
* Outsource articles
* Spin 3 unique versions of it
* Create a PDF with one of them
* Submit to Scribd
* Create a PowerPoint presentation with the other
* Submit to Slideshare
* Spin another version of the article
* Get the Twitter and Facebook package
* Create accounts on Web 2.0: Squidoo, Weeby, Wikia, Tumbler, Blogspot, etc.
* Manually submit unique versions of each article / AGAIN, all through my Fiverr's links
* and many more steps, including Social Bookmarking, RSS Feeds, and more.
ALL through Fiverr.
check XENU on list of websites
must know basic HTML
CSS is a plus, SEO experiance is a plus
So, your job will be to get all these steps done, and report back to me daily.
OK, now my questions:
1) What kind of experience do you have? Specially in all the steps I've listed above
2) How soon can you start?
3) How long do you think it takes you for each step? I know how long it would take me, but I want to handle the other part of the business, which is the client development, not sitting in front of the computer
4) How serious / committed are you? I've had more than one job in Freelancer that the person doing the job was a COMPLETE disappointment. Promising the earth and the moon, and not delivering a thing.
5) What would be your best price?
Again, I hope you've read all my notes, and only reply if you know what I'm talking about.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online