Changing website platform to word press website.
Transition my existing website to a word press platform with very nice and intuitive navigation menu.
Little background about the site:
Website [url removed, login to view] went live round 2004, during this time I have been the sole administrator and person in charge of maintaining and updating all pages also doing the SEO. Because of the type of business for many years this site ranked well and still rank well in most related keywords. With new similar business starting and with the proliferation of new SEO tools available for start up business they are getting the advantage and now they are ahead of the curve.
Transition to Word Press:
I choose word press because is compliant and SEO ready platform, the objective is to reorganized the content of the website in a clear and intuitive way. I firmly believe that clear well wrap content will provide a great customer experience and at the same time will accomplish the standard of SEO.
Integration - Freelancer
• This will not be a 1 day project
• The freelancer will review scope of the work and review requirements before placing a bid.
• The freelancer will in detail present scope of work
• The freelancer will be responsible to install in their host the template of choosing as well presenting periodically updates.
• The freelance will ensure that search engine will not read the content while doing the transition this will ensure the search engine don’t scan duplicate content.
• The freelancer will ensure that all structured data from current site is move over to word press.
• The freelancer will be responsible to ensure every page and it content is SEO compliant.
• The freelance will be responsible to create a well design tool or plug-in to show current project catalog.(no flash)
• The freelance will be responsible to create a well design tool or plug-in to show current you tube videos.
Integration – Owner
• Owner will be responsible to create a escrow for the project
• Owner will be responsible to provide the main categories and subcategories for navigation bar
• Owner will be responsible for providing pictures or videos for catalog
• Owner will use third party tools to ensure page and SEO compliance.
Integration – Freelancer / Owner
• Owner and Freelancer will work together to discuss improvements on current content.
• Escrow will be created and payment will be release in (3) phases.
• Phase 1 (after freelancer completes project on his end)
• Phase 2 (after project has moved to our server)
• Phase 3 (after testing for page and SEO compliance)
Note to the Bid Winner:
If we accomplish this project transition with 100% satisfaction and improvements are seem in our ranking within 15-30 days in all our main keywords. We will give you the opportunity to manage our site with a flat monthly rate.