Basic e-commerce website
This project was awarded to afridi2129 for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a very simple e-commerce website. We will provide you with a sketch of the layout, our logo, and photos of our products. You will setup the shopping cart (using PayPal Simple API).
The site is currently hosted on GoDaddy and must remain there. You can use any shopping cart software that you want, as long as it's completely cost-free.
The site will consist of 7 pages, all with a consistent header/footer area:
Home -- the home screen will tell a little about us and will show all of our products (we have about 15 products).
Individual product page -- when you click on a product on our home page, it will open a new page that shows more detailed information on this product.
About -- a static page. we will provide the text for this page
Contact -- a static page. we will provide the text for this page. No form.
Shopping Cart Pages (cart, checkout)
Some important things to keep in mind when quoting:
1. This site MUST be completed no later than Friday, April 20th. The site must be completely working by this date. You must be available after you've handed over the site so that any bugs can be fixed by Monday.
2. I'll provide you the PayPal keys... you just need to get it all working. I'll setup the account in a sandbox so it's easier to test. I'll also provide the GoDaddy username/password so you can get everything installed.
3. We will be awarding this project no later than Tuesday morning and will provide you the design and product images, prices, weights, at that time.
4. The site needs to include real-time shipping calculations from USPS (United States Postal Service)
5. Our product offering is a little unique.. make sure you read and understand the description below.
Our products. We offer 3 types of products. These products are NOT sold individually, but are sold in groups... Each of the 3 products has different scents that can be chosen. When the user is on the product detail page, they should be able to choose the scents that they want for each item of each product.
Let's say that Group 1 contains 3 of Product A, 1 of Product B, and 3 of Product C (a total of 7 items in this group). On the product detail page, the user should be able to say :
I want 1 of Product A to be Scent X and the other 2 of Product A to be Scent Y
I want Product B to be Scent Z
I want 1 of Product C to be Scent X, one of Product C to be Scent Y, and 1 of product C to be Scent Z
So, for each number of Product A, B, and C, there would have to be a drop down to choose which scents. Currently, we have up to 9 Product A, 1 Product B, and 9 Product C in a group.
As part of this quote, please be aware that we must also have access to the admin area so we can modify prices, item descriptions, weights, etc. We also need to be able to delete / add items/groups.
I would like a FIXED quote on this. I don't want an hourly rate. I need to know exactly what you will charge to have this completed by Friday.
I would also like to see some sample sites that you did similar to this....
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online