Bigcommerce store design for coffee website
This project received 52 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $948 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Hi, I am looking for someone with Bigcommerce experience to build a new template for my current BigCommerce store, however this will be a full re-design as I am only using an adapted basic template at the moment.
The store is currently active so I do not want any down time on the store while work is going on. There will be 15 products in 4 different categories. I will supply all slider artwork, and product images, descriptions etc are already in current site. I have attached a document with full specs of what I would like and some examples of bigcommerce sites I like, but the general idea is:
- Slider at the top of page, however slider has an image next to it
- 4 images under the slider which all link to categories
- Once you go to categories, the site starts to look more like a store with a left column navigation bar and 'Featured Items'
- Inside category pages each item displays a thumbnail, title and a short description.
- Footer with 3 columns of links (for SEO)
All of these ideas are shown in examples inside the document provided. I would like this quote to include uploading and integrating the new design in BigCommerce.
I look forward to hearing from you. Quotes from freelancers with experience in BigCommerce and under $1000 will be considered first.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online