Canvas printing ecommerce with Magento
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 24
We urgently require the full creative design and a ecommerce website built using Magento. I would like to have a custom module designed for the ordering of Canvas Prints and other similar prints.
The module should be similar to the ordering system that appears on the site [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] , please note you will need to upload a photo to see the functionality that I am after and will more then likely be written in JAVA.
There will be some slight changes to this system required, however overall will be very similar including the following:
1) Customer to have the ability to upload their photo in various file formats.
2) Drop down menu to indicate what shape of canvas they would like (Square, Rectangle, Panoramic)
3) The user will have the choice as to what size of canvas print that they would like to choose
4) The user will have the choice of portrait and landscape orientations
5) The user will have the choice to rotate the picture
6) The user will have the choice of black and whitew, colour and sepia, pop art style
7) The user will have the choice of three types of wrapping styles
8) The user will have the ability to choose the image to be split to 2,3, or 4 canvases dependant on the size that they choose
9) The user will have the ability using a slide bar to zoom the image in and out
10) The user will be advised if the image uploaded is not high enough resolution to print from
The pricing will automatically update as the user changes selection
The module will have a full Content Management System built in so that all changes can be made by a local administrator.
The module will have a bridge to paypal and ogone should the customer wish to order their selection preferably use of the magenta engine.
Local administration should have the ability to offer discounted rates based on a percentage or flat euro discount based on any specific size that they choose. (All ready in magento)
Local administration will receive full access to the source code that the module is written in.
6 Months Maintenance and minor changes to the module is to be included in the bid.
A solution must be added to calculate freight costs (all ready in magento)
please check the example site to have a good idea how the site should look like
The winning bid must be fully able to offer a complete new creative, and fully functional website that can offer all of the above requests.
J de MaxGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online