To all bidders:
You are bidding on a new skin design using CS-Cart. If your firm currently has extensive experience using this platform, you would do well to mention it and provide links to completed works where this was the shopping cart.
I ask that anyone bidding read through ALL of the data below and respond accordingly. Make sure you can do EVERYTHING I’m looking for. I do NOT want to get a lot of “I can do it, looking forward to working with you” generic responses, These replies will not be considered. Serious developers ONLY please!
I would be purchasing the CS cart software, but you would be responsible for uploading it to my server.
• Place logo, search box, phone number, shopping cart status, and log in button on top.
• Place main navigation buttons next.
o There will be no “home” button. Clicking anywhere near the logo brings the user home.
o Each section of the button strip should be equal in width, regardless of the width of the text
o Buttons should highlight when mouse-overed and stay highlighted when larger menu opens below.
• Put slider below main navigation. I like the functionality of the one on this website: [url removed, login to view] but am open to other suggestions. This slider should be something I can easily copy so I can make different versions of it.
• If the user clicks on any of the main navigation buttons, the corresponding categories will display in a grid below.
• I very much like the way pics are displayed on Restoration Hardware’s site: [url removed, login to view] As you can see, they make the pics look like they’re slightly curved photographs laying on a table. I either want this or am also open to other ideas of something similar.
• There will be no side bars on the home page or any other page.
• As just stated, there will be no side bars, so place the categories 5 across for the full width of the page.
• Prices will be in red
• I’ll want the option of having either 1 line or 2 lines of text under each picture, but it’s important that the pricing of each product not get “bumped down) if there are 2 lines of text. The prices need to remain lined up horizontally at all times.
• In a perfect world, each category would have multiples of 5 products, so the product grid would be filled uniformly. This will of course not always be the case, so ideally, I’d like the bottom row of products to become centered on the page when this happens (rather than just starting anew at the left side and working right).
• I’d like the product filter to be aligned horizontally under the navigation buttons. The filter should be made more compact, using drop down lists instead of list boxes. I like the built-in price slider that CS cart has, but I think it will have to be scaled down a bit.
• I posted the feasibility of this on the CS forum and it seems like it’s doable without any coding: [url removed, login to view]
• I’d like the product page to be similar to this: [url removed, login to view]
• There’s a 300 x 300 main pic
• Approx. 60 x 60 thumbs are below the main pic
• If there isn’t a second image, I would like for the thumb of the single image to be hidden, since it serves no purpose.
• Product title on the right of the page
• Any options would be below the product title
• Several bullet points would be below the options.
• The tabs for more info would be below the bullet points and be kept to the right of the picture.
• Terms and conditions etc.
While this is a fairly detailed description of what I want, naturally I’ll also need a reasonable number of fine tunings to get it exactly how I want it to appear.
Please note that I would NOT want your company link to appear on any of my pages.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $693 for this job
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.