Here is a brief outline on what I need the new e-commerce site to contain. The site is to be stand alone and will connect with the main site through a link. The colouring and layout should be similar to www.publishme.ie.
The site is to be based on the "open cart" format and design and will be used to sell books and academic papers both physical and in e-format as a down loaded link.
The site should contain the following:
1) Account setup for returning customers or Once off purchase facility without registering
2) The site must be able to process paypal and or Credit card payment
3) The site will contain categories and sub categories/subject for different type of books and papers
4) The site will contain a central control system for adding and deleting products to the site, entering information including "Reviews" and meta data. A thumb nail image (Normally Cover of Book) will be included for each title
5) The site will be able to host 1000 + book
6) The site will be able to display in 3 or more currencies
7) The site should contain a checkout section
The second part of the site is for students who want to open an account to sell their work online. This involves the person "registering" with the site.
The following information is required
Name, afddress, E-mail and phone number.
The student will then be able to upload their files via drop box or send space.
I want to be able to handle any type of file from PDF, word, publisher, etc.
50 freelancers are bidding on average €1316 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, I'm an expert at developing eCommerce/Shopping cart websites. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Pls check the PM inbox. Many thanks!
Hi! there, We wish to express our interest in being associated with your project. Can you pay some time at my PM? I believe you would definitely like our stuffs. Regards, Roy. Team Roytech Solutions.