Guidelines specification for Motiv Webshop/client call off portal.
We supply corporate merchandise, please see the flip book on our website (yes I know the site needs an overhaul- we will look at that later – you may wish to be included if its your kind of thing!) [url removed, login to view]
We stock and distribute preset/prepurchased ranges of goods for specific companies and need a call off/ordering mechanism for this.
We think this could be a simple shopping cart site to be over branded for clients who have a standard range of products for call off.
A summary of features we need:
1. Independently branded front-ends for each client - Each client you offer the system to can be set up with their own branded front-end of the system. This allows you to offer the same high level of functionality to all of your clients while giving each one personalisation. Note: Some products have options eg colours and sizes
2. Multiple logins - Each client can have multiple logins each with their own subset of products, allowances and budgets. This allows a company with multiple locations to give a login to each one allowing them to view their own stock levels and pull off reports of what has been ordered from each location and when.
3. Unlimited products - Any number of products can be entered into the system and different products can be made available to each user. Products can either be stock items or print to order items allowing full customisation of the product if required. Ability to add new products without engaging the developer
4. Stock level checking - Stock levels of all products are monitored and automated notifications can be set up to send out alerts when stock levels fall below a certain level. These notifications can go to your client to remind them to order more, or straight to your team to trigger a new production run or stock order.
5. Approvals - Multiple levels of approval can be set up allowing orders to be placed which need to be approved by a line manager before they are fulfilled.
6. Activity monitoring - Any activity on the system can be set to send a notification including addition of new users, new orders and stock level warnings.
7. Reports – which users order what and when etc.
8. Option to collect payment on card (Motiv has access to the merchant account for another business sector already) – mostly stock is prepaid
9. Back end Production: system to produce order pick sheet and delivery information automatically if possible.
1. Initially we will set up a demo site with false products. We would expect that we will need a developer to set up each new scheme based on the main template –please include an guide cost for you to offer this service in the notes.
2. We would need the demo site to show on our own webpage
3. Our staff would need training in the use of any tools for updates and new product etc.
4. If there is a specific item included in the above that will push up the price please indicate what it is.
5. SEO is not important
Please only bid if you can prove to me you have the capabilities to manage this project - that will be the first milestone.
I really have no guide on costs here so have made a wild guess on the range.
thanks for looking - please ask about anything that is unclear.
86 freelancers are bidding on average £1569 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Kind Regards,
Dear Friend, Get your eCommerce Shop work Done exactly as you are looking for us and just Pay Once You Become Satisfied,kindly check our private message,Thanks.