In Progress

Create and Implement OsCommerce Template from Concept Design

Looking for someone to create an OsCommerce template from a design concept (will supply psd files), install it on oscommerce on the server once finalized. I am looking for someone with a proven track record of implementing OSCommerce aestically pleasing and functional websites, who can dedicate time to this project to complete it ASAP.

The concept was based on the main content viewing area being contained within 1280 x 720. If the screen is larger the template should accomodate, as shown in the picture.

I would like the large main images to fade in like the link below (I want to have five pictures that will auto rotate with the option to click to the specific picture):

[url removed, login to view]

Would like a lightbox for the detailed product images with the ability to zoom on the image.

Content on the 3 boxes contained on the main page will need to dynamic and editable from the admin panel, both the title pictures and the verbiage.

Similar to other templates, I would like to be able to control all pictures and content from the admin panel.

40% payment will be made upon completion of the design and the remaining 60% when OsCommerce is setup and functioning. I will hold money in escrow account so you should not be concerned we not getting paid.

Please respond back by putting "NEW TEMPLATE" on top of your message so I know you read the message. Also, let me know when you can fully complete the project.

Skills: eCommerce, OSCommerce, Shopping Carts, Templates, Website Design

See more: implement design oscommerce templates, zoom panel.com, your message from, who can hold money in escrow, who can hold an escrow account, we create design websites, website templates with admin panel, websites templates design, top websites templates, top design for websites templates, top auto website design, shopping websites templates, shopping websites design, setup escrow account, putting payment in escrow, psd templates for websites, payment screen design, panel zoom, page title design, new concept design, i want a design concept, i need help of websites design, help me with websites design, five below, escrow com create link

About the Employer:
( 17 reviews ) Maidstone, Canada

Project ID: #874448

15 freelancers are bidding on average $626 for this job

eemon

Hello, Oscommerce expert is here. Please check PMB for details and allow me to do the job. Thanks

$750 USD in 20 days
(436 Reviews)
8.3
saiSoftIndia

NEW TEMPLATE. Ready to start.

$400 USD in 7 days
(457 Reviews)
7.6
planetweb123

NEW TEMPLATE. Please check [url removed, login to view]

$650 USD in 7 days
(70 Reviews)
7.3
KPRITSolutions

NEW TEMPLATE Hi! We are oscommerce experts, working from last 8 years. We have implement lots of website designs in functional shopping carts based on oscommerce... See our reviews and profile for details ... R More

$250 USD in 5 days
(88 Reviews)
6.7
ashisha100

"NEW TEMPLATE", Please check PMB for details.

$700 USD in 8 days
(38 Reviews)
6.1
trebla41

I'm php expert specialized ecommerce, please see my PM

$1500 USD in 30 days
(4 Reviews)
5.3
bullslogix

NEW TEMPLATE. Lets get started. Please check PMB. Cheers! Asif

$250 USD in 6 days
(17 Reviews)
6.0
tomstat123

Hi, We are oscommerce specialist. We have thoroughly reviewed your requirement and assure you that we can do this within the time frame. Please check pmb. Regards Tom

$250 USD in 9 days
(42 Reviews)
5.7
energycola

NEW TEMPLATE. check Private message

$700 USD in 7 days
(8 Reviews)
4.7
BestCheapest

NEW TEMPLATE. Hello, I'm a web expert. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks!

$600 USD in 8 days
(6 Reviews)
3.5
techscot

******NEW TEMPLATE********* Nice Layouts..Very much interested.. Let's Start!!!! PMB,Thanks you

$800 USD in 7 days
(1 Review)
2.2
infosoftnxt

please check our PMB

$750 USD in 27 days
(2 Reviews)
2.8
nocturnalinfo2

Hi,check your PM...

$490 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
jaspreetkhalsa

Works says more then words! This is the only motive. Highly professional designer and developer's. More then 4 years of expierence!

$550 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
vistu

Dear Sir, Warm greetings from team Vision Studio and thanks to consider our bid. We wish you a memorable business with us. Please check PMB for what we are offering you for your project and recent ref. links We More

$749 USD in 20 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0