Create New Website From Existing Site. Layout Provided
This project was awarded to ourwebteam for $894 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking to re-due the layout of my existing site. Total redesign, and many features added.
The site is [url removed, login to view]
Attached you will find the layout of the homepage design.
I will need to add many many things.
1)When scroll over main links in header it changes from gray to blue ( i will give exact color) and the arrow follows the cursor.
2) Drop down menues for header sections
3) In search box, if misspelled, will suggest correct work. Like if they type Res Dress instead of Red Dress, it will say, "did you mean, Red Dress"
4) Add different currency choices
5) Add Causes sections. We will be donating 10% of profit to different global causes. Need page for that ( I will provide layout)
5) Make product thumbnail a little larger
6) Add " quick look" so customer can scroll over product thumbnail, and they see a quick look instead of taking them to a new page.
7) Keep scrolling, products keep loading. Instead of having a certain number of products per page, and customer has to change pages for more product, I would like when the customer scrolls, the products keep loading.
8) Shop By Brand section
9) All banners must be easily changed by me. Example, for the three images below the main image on landing page, those images need to be easily changed in admin, as well as easily change the link it links to. Also, it will be in black and white, but when you scroll over, it will need to be in color.
10) Main image needs to rotate and have easy access to change image and what page it links to.
11) Update Customer Care
12) Add live chat
13) Add affiliate program
14) Interactive lookbook. We will add new lookbook every few weeks, and customer will need to be able to click lookbook and shop the styles of the lookbook, like this: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or
15) Add size option for product. So if we have 3 smalls, 4 mediums, and 3 Large in inventory, we can mark, and as items are bought, they are deducted from the specific size, not just the style. So we can keep track of sizes for inventory.
16) Add "Stylists Picks" section (where it says 'best sellers"
I think thats it for now. Attached is layout design. Please let me know if this is something you can do in two weeks. I need it done by August 10!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online