Create E-commerce Website for my Women's Apparel Business
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $839 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
I need a DEDICATED DESIGNER, one who is creative and also responsible, to create a website for my business, women's apparel.
REQUIREMENTS (ALL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET, IF NOT THERE WILL BE NO PAYMENT)
2) customers must be able to view images of shirts in creative lightbox galleries.
3) the layout of the store must be attractive and catchy, appealing to teenagers and young adults.
4) this store will be an e-commerce site, with payment modes such as paypal, shopping carts, credit cards compatible.
5) it must comprise of business emails as well
6)it must also have the ability to send out newsletters to customers whom MUST be able to create an account with the business.
7) samples of websites that we WANT our website to look like, are :
http://www. mdscollections .com/
http://www. hollyhoque .com/
http://www. beatricetan .com/
the points that are listed in the requirements are non exhaustive, meaning to say that requirements WILL change as the project progresses.
APPLICANTS FOR THE JOB
as an applicant for the job, you are REQUIRED to post links to your portfolio and previous websites which you have done.
applicants who do not provide samples WILL NOT be entertained.
happy quoting. :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online