Job Summary: Develop a Word Press 3.5.1 or higher + WooCommerce v2.0 to replace existing e-Commerce site using OpenCart
Your quotation to complete the above should be in two parts – Part A and Part B (see below). I will shortlist potential developers and send a more complete specifications sheet which will provide more detail on the work that needs to be done.
A1. Develop a new WP/Woo Commerce (2.0) wesite using Maya Shop file://localhost/(http/::[url removed, login to view]:live:%3Ftheme=maya)
A2. Migration from existing OpenCart Shop to Word Press/WooCommerce using Cart 2 Cart ([url removed, login to view]) or other migration program
A3. Current website migration approximately 100 SKU’s.
A4. New categories to be supplied once project has been agreed.
A5. Current site is powered by OpenCart (details to be supplied). This site should remain operational before, during and after the migration.
A6. No third party designer/developer branding to be included on the new site
A7. Owner retains full ownership and access to the existing and new website during and following completion of work
A8. Current site to experience no downtime in change over from existing site to new site
A9. Share Admin Panel access between owner and developer during development
A10. All functionality cross-checked and tested to ensure that it is working correctly prior to handing over
Following initial website setup (and quoted separately to the above):
B1. Set Up Ebay Store and link all products to Ebay (using Linnworks?)
B2. Set Up Amazon Store and link all products to Amazon
B3. Set up social media linkages (tbd) – most likely facebook
Criteria for assessment:
1. Excellent communication skills (can simplify processes and suggest quality customization options)
2. Come in on (or under) budget
3. Come in on time
4. Excellent design skills
5. Excellent ecommerce skills and experience
6. Superior Word Press skills and experience
7. Superior HTML skills
8. Superior SEO skills and experience
9. Excellent skills and experience with Open Cart
10. Can do later ongoing for the client on an as needs basis (we would like to establish a long terms relationship with a developer and designer)
11. Guarantee your work
12. Be able to provide ongoing fast support
Please specify in your quotation:
3. Your experience in developing Woo Commerce sites
4. Any issues that may impact either cost or time
5. How you guarantee your work