Creating Magento eCommerce Store - Replica of an existing Shop
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €866 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
• I am looking for an outsource partner to code custom Magento Stores / Templates for us.
• I have extensive experience with Magento so all the Webshops we are offering our clients will be Magento platform based.
• We need to create a site very similar to especially this webshop: http://amjet. s k I s c h o o l s h o p .com
• It should be fitted into Magento to nearly 100% with the focus on the function of a reservation process of a product.
• For the most part this is a very easy project for someone with experience and expertise working with Magento. The main task is the programming of steps for selecting a product at the store.
1. Selecting Period: from to
2. Selecting a Product Main-Category and then the Sub-Category
3. Selecting the Product – in this case the Start Date
4. Add to shopping cart and the customer has to provide personal user information
• I made a HTML Wireframe for the magento developer for better understanding. I will make it available at the start of the project.
A full breakdown of what is required will be provided at the start of the project , but briefly:
• The design is the same as on this website: amjet. s k I s c h o o l s h o [url removed, login to view] so there is nothing to do on the design part, just converting the design to the Magento template and customizing any extensions used to match the site layout.
• It's 1x Startpage 4x Content Pages and the Products. No need of a special view for a product itself.
• Set up the latest free version of Magento on our Webspace for two Languages: English & German.
• Build the site from the sample Website above and populate it with our provided content.
• Categories and subcategories (provided) need to be added.
• A small number of sample products (all data provided) needs to be added.
• Population of a small amount of pre-provided test content.
• W3C Valid XHTML/CSS
• Layer based (DIV tags only) XHTML code for the Magento Theme
• Cross Browser Compatibility Check
• SEF URL's / SEO Optimized
• Page Speed Optimized
• Needs to run on the latest version of Magento
• It should be possible to make magento updates in the future.
• Magento, CSS, PHP, Ecommerce
• A work style that is extremely detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• good English
• Payment is split in four milestones for each 25% of the payment. Every Milestone will be paid after completion and approval of finished steps.
• The last 25% will be paid after approval, design comparison, browser compatibility test and functionality test.
• Offer a fixed price please.
• Please provide only portfolio of Magento sites you have completed and not a list with everything – just the good one. This point is important for me for the offer selection. Perhaps you have a Magento Store with a booking or reservation implementation. This would be a positive criteria for the offer selection.
• A short note "I've read your requirements" shows me that you have read and understood my described requirements.
• This is a great opportunity, as much more work may be provided in the future if we are happy with your work. The plan is to extend this magento webshop with more features if this assigned project works great for our customer.
• I try to support you during the project as good as I can such as giving information, helping out with smaller tasks, being often online reachable.
• You should be finished within 21 days otherwise i have to cancel the project and i have to give it to the next freelancer. My deadline for this project is Dec. 14, 2012 but you should be finished on Dec. 7, 2012 so that I have a buffer to manage in case something goes wrong.
• Project-Start: coming Tuesday Nov. 20, 2012
• Project-End: Dec. 7, 2012
Again, this could bring a lot more work in the future for you.
So if you are a Magento Expert, please make your offer.
Thank you & Best Regards,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online