Demo shopping website
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £357 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
• HTML and HTML5
• CSS and CSS3
Functional areas that are needed
1) Shopping basket - with a mock check-out flow
2) Ability to browse products of the site
3) Ability to search the site for specified products
4) Ability to navigate to grouped products (for example a clothes shop may categorise by a number of categories, men’s clothing, women’s clothing and children. Perhaps further categories for make or smart and casual)
5) Ability to filter results by the categories
6) As items are purchased it is expected that the number of items available to further purchase will decrease. If someone attempts to buy more items than there is stock for will have to be managed in any way deemed most appropriate, but it must be managed. As there is no server side component this stock management is not permanent, I should not be able to make permanent changes to the database JSON file on the server, so this part is very much smoke and mirrors
The initial data must be stored in a JSON file and loaded using AJAX (fixed requirement)
The site must use css to style the site
The site is expected to be fully ajax driven. Any storage of products (your database if you wish) is expected to be stored as JSON not a database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online