• HTML and HTML5
• CSS and CSS3
Functional areas that are needed
1) Shopping basket - with a mock check-out flow
2) Ability to browse products of the site
3) Ability to search the site for specified products
4) Ability to navigate to grouped products (for example a clothes shop may categorise by a number of categories, men’s clothing, women’s clothing and children. Perhaps further categories for make or smart and casual)
5) Ability to filter results by the categories
6) As items are purchased it is expected that the number of items available to further purchase will decrease. If someone attempts to buy more items than there is stock for will have to be managed in any way deemed most appropriate, but it must be managed. As there is no server side component this stock management is not permanent, I should not be able to make permanent changes to the database JSON file on the server, so this part is very much smoke and mirrors
The initial data must be stored in a JSON file and loaded using AJAX (fixed requirement)
The site must use css to style the site
The site is expected to be fully ajax driven. Any storage of products (your database if you wish) is expected to be stored as JSON not a database.
17 freelancers are bidding on average £369 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Kind Regards,