Design and Install Template for Magento. - repost
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $600 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We would like someone to setup Magento (or propose an alternative platform) for us with our design.
The design we want is as attached, please contact if you require any clarifications.
We will provide the design so no design proposals is necessary.
1. The store function is to work like most e-Stores. Please note that it has to accommodate products that have different colors and sizes.
For example : Inventory for "Item A" might have the following
Item A , Colour : Red , Size : Small , Quantity : 3
Item A , Colour : Green, Size : Small , Quantity : 1
Item A , Colour : Red , Green: Medium , Quantity : 2
But the item should be viewed by the user as 1 item : Item A.
Please note that there might not be the size option and just colour.
For example :
Item B , Colour : Red , Quantity : 3
Item B , Colour : Green, Quantity : 1
Item B , Colour : Blue , Quantity : 2
2. The Magazine section is supposed to show the magazines available that we upload. Magazines are PDF format and basically we want the user to be able to either view it embedded in our site or download them when clicked. There may be more than 1 issue per month. So there should be no restrictions to the amount we upload.
The magazine should be view-able on the website too, meaning you should be able to view it and flip through the pages as embedded as per the design provided. An option to download the PDF must be available too.
There should be CMS for us to manage this.
3. The News section is just Titles and text categorized by months. No links are built in. We may upload images too. This has to self maintainable too.
4. The entire website and Checkout process should follow the same design consistency as the website. We should be able to edit all informational pages and portions of the website too such as the home page images , contact us , About us etc and should be able to add more categories and subcategories too.
5. There should be social media functionality available for each product, category , magazines, news etc for sharing on the viewer's social network too. ( this was not shown in the screen designs) Basically at any point of time we want the user to be able to share the product.
Please only bid on this project if you are able to provide daily updates and are committed.
You are expected to be contactable within reasonable times during office hours.
Payments will be released only on milestones basis.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online