Design a new eCommerce website but Design a new eCommerce website but to be used on 2 seperate domain names, Seperate servers and Complete another website that is 80% complete
This project was awarded to mxicoders for $890 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project involves finishing off one website that has not been completed yet, and then to use the same database for a totaly different looking new website, so that we do not have to upload the products twice or three times depending on adding new websites, we dimply use one website to upload products amend prices then upload this database to a variety of other eCommerce websites that are ours.
Part 1. The 1st website ( [url removed, login to view]) that is currently 80-90% finished, needs checking for bugs, and the following amendments, upgrades, additions;
a. Shipping dimensions added to the product attributes to enable shipping
b. on a product page we have an energy calculator, we need to add a summary to this, which has already been written but needs to be redesigned and moved to the correct position.
c. Finish the look of the website, improving its look to look more quality and professional.
d. it is a multi lingual site and everything must change according to the languages selected.
e. I have a catalog that is currently in AI can be exported other formats, I want to be able to offer to certain groups members not retail or not logged in memembers, lets say, wholesaler groups to be able to upload their Logo and contact details, address etc. and to be able to export my catalog with their Logo and Contact details on the exported catalog, this needs to be a modification in members section of the control panel and accessible by the member after they log into their account. The catalog before exporting can be viewed online so that changes can be made, they can go through the pages and select pages the want or do not want to be included in the final export pdf, so that they can select a number of products only to make a smaller catalog or a full catalog or a number of various catalogs, these will be saved in their account for re exporting in the future.
f. after checking for bugs and rectifying any problems, we will use the same Database for additional Domains and their website, one that you will need to design and make it look totally different than this website so they do not look related.
part 2. Make a completely different design than [url removed, login to view], we will use new domains [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], the differences will be (From [url removed, login to view]);
1. When a non-logged in visitor looks at the website, we will not show the pricing section, we will only be able to see products, specifications and energy calculators.
2. Visitors can apply for an account, after applying this information is emailed to an application email account eg, , the account will not be accessible until we verify the client is acceptable to us because of their trade etc., once we agree for them to open account, we will update their status, an email will be sent successfully opening their account and supplying logged in details, or a refusal to open and account email will be sent to unsuccessful applicants. There are currently 5 Group tiers in [url removed, login to view] you can see the wholesale section using log in and using pw = password. Depending on which group you are allocated, this will show the related product prices and order or inquiry details.
3. These section in the first project regarding exporting a catalog will be used in this website.
4. The database made for [url removed, login to view] will be used for all websites, we will take a copy and we must be able to simply upload it to the appropriate server to be used by either [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], an extension should be designed to change website details in the database, payment and shipping preference including country of origin for shipping etc. I am not sure how you will do this but you will be needed to do this and understand how to do it.
Please read full project in attachment and you must be agree to all including all projects must be finished in 3wks, the 1st part must be completed with a week.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online