Hi we are looking for experienced developers to build a multi-dimensional e-commerce website. High-level functional requirements are as follows (a full specifications document will be provided upon project acceptance);
Directory style site with self-service and e-commerce functionality:
- Site will host numerous sub-sites for numerous groups in a one-to-one relationship.
- Each newly registered group will be assigned a unique sub-site within the website e.g. [url removed, login to view]
- All sub-sites will be aesthetically standardized through the use of a small number of available sub-site templates groups can pick from.
- Upon group creation each group will choose one of the pre-defined sub-site templates available for use to form the base structure of their sub-site. This process will initialize creation of the sub-site as an empty/unpopulated instance of the chosen template.
- Groups will upload material to the site in order to populate their chosen template. E.g. images, videos and audio.
- Groups will be given a simple drag and drop interface for populating and modifying their chosen template with there uploaded material.
- Functionality between different templates will vary. E.g. Template A has 10 sections available for population with content whereas template B has 20.
- E.g. 1. An external user accesses the sites [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], the webpage template selected by both groups upon creation was the same. The format of both sub-sites is identical however the content unique to each group.
- E.g. 2. An external user accesses the sites [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], the webpage template selected by both groups upon creation was different. The format of both sub-sites differs. Group ‘ghi789’ has a basic template with minimal content, a small block of text and an image. Group ‘jkl012’ has an advanced template with multiple blocks of text, images and an instant messaging feature.
Role based access user accounts:
-Front end administrative dashboards – functionality of each dashboard will be dependent on the user type (3 user types)
-E.g. Website administrators will require different functionality in their dashboard compared to a group (sub-site) administrator.
Reliable and accurate search functionality:
-Website search functionality will be critical.
-Advanced Search Techniques – Refinement e.g. by product type, location and category
-Display search results in different visual formats – list view, catalogue view etc.
Location based services / geo-location (Google/Bing maps):
-Dynamically display multiple locations on a single map based on current user location or user specified data
Additional functionality required:
-E-commerce – Shopping cart, checkout process, product management inc. inventory etc.
-Payment system integration (Credit card and PayPal)
-Instant messaging chat module – user to user
-Social media integration
Please do not bid unless you have read the information above, we will PM to confirm your understanding before considering you as a candidate. Milestones will be set with the majority of payment being made upon the development, completion and successful implementation of the website. We are happy to negotiate. Please feel free to ask questions if you need to confirm any details, we will strive to answer your questions promptly. Happy bidding!