Need to develop an ecommerce site. Basic details and design as per attached wireframe. Each product listing should look like a pinterest pin.
Payment gateway would be integrated. Backend is needed for tracking orders. We are flexible on platform as long as the requirements are met
These are the finer points detailing the above.
Theme design is expected to be fluid width and not fixed width.
Website should not have empty spaces on the left and right side. Also, the pics of the product should be allowed to be of different sizes and the still be able to maintain the look of a grid (as in the nesia theme)
1. Functional feed button - Currently feed button is dummy. For unregistered users, it should showcase latest updates by other designers. For registered users, it shows feeds from designer the registered user follows, along with generic feed in another tab (refer wireframes). The zoom for feed is also missing (check zoom bar on top right side of feed in wireframes).
2. The Shop and Design button should have categories, right now it seems that it includes dummy links
3. Sell button should take to registration page for designer to get registered. The already registered designers should go to product creation page (that plugggin functionality is already there in backend)
4. The tag cloud, or rather tag-line seems to be product categories that were shifted from left to top. That is wrong. The left to top categories should appear in drop down of shop and design. That line below is tag line which updates itself dynamically with top 10 tags.
5. The "Store" drop down should not be there but search function should be universal search that can search for products, categories, designers etc etc.
6. Product Page - We want a pop up and whole product page as shown in wireframe.
7. Designer page (shop in current scheme), should be as shown in wireframes. While it showcases all designs by designer, it is not at all the same as wireframes. The nav bar there but tag cloud is gone. On clicking the home logo, i do not go back to home page.
8. "My Account" represented by designer pic in navbar next to "View Cart" is missing.
9. Minor things like pop up pages to invite friends or to register as mentioned in wireframes are missing.
In general, pls follow wireframes in spacing and design. Even though some elements are present but they are clumsily thrown in a line (navbar). It is not as elegant, space wise and look wise as shown in wireframes.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $667 for this job
Hi, I'm interested in doing your project very much. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks!
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. Please see our portfolio for your reference. We can do this job in 30 days.
Hello, E-commerce expert here. I went through your project description and found that my skill is best suitable for your project. Please check [Private Message] for further details. Thanks