Expert PHP Developer

Closed

Description

Hello,

I've a website which has LIVE AUCTION, DAILY DEALS and E-STORE. We're not using any Payment API all the payment will be done manually through bank, etc. The Website is 90% completed and we're looking for a php developer who can finish the remaining 10% work.

We're Web Design Agency based in Middle East, we're always looking for partners who can handle our projects so this could be a way long term relation ship.

I need only PHP Developer who can start working from now and can communicate over SKYPE.

Regards,

Skills: eCommerce, HTML, Shopping Carts, Website Design

See more: work php developer, who is php developer, who is a php developer, website developer agency, website auction developer, web php developer, web developer agency, skype api for php, projects for php developer, php developer work, php developer website, php developer projects, looking for a php developer, i need a php developer, expert website developer, auction for web developer php, all php developer, middle php developer, php developer, need a php developer, live php developer, bank web design, looking php developer skype, start working web developer, php developer term

Project ID: #2655666

25 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job

WebSolutionWorld

Check PMB please.Already did 320+ successful projects here.

$180 USD in 5 days
(95 Reviews)
6.5
santoshfree

Hello! We are very interested for this project. We have enough experience on all these areas. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks,

$150 USD in 7 days
(48 Reviews)
6.1
SoftSandila

i am very good in this work n ready to fulfill it..regards R1

$150 USD in 3 days
(62 Reviews)
6.0
techwelfare

Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.

$247 USD in 10 days
(34 Reviews)
6.0
kssoftphp

I am ready and expert in PHP.

$250 USD in 7 days
(27 Reviews)
5.9
satisnet

You must read PMB to understand BID PROGNOSIS. Thanks

$250 USD in 1 day
(17 Reviews)
6.0
scriptphp87

Hello Please read more than private message thank you

$150 USD in 3 days
(33 Reviews)
5.4
Manhoc

Expert in PHP. Please check inbox. Thanks, Sushil

$100 USD in 3 days
(36 Reviews)
5.2
uniqueitworld

Hallow sir, We can fulfill ur requirement cos we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. thank u.check pm pls.

$179 USD in 5 days
(23 Reviews)
4.8
rgbroot

HI, I am in need of long term employment. And looking to have clients like you.

$160 USD in 10 days
(20 Reviews)
4.7
racul07

Hello, That's my offer ! Also please check your INBOX.

$99 USD in 4 days
(1 Review)
4.1
adminbharty

Hi, What you are looking is you got. We would like to work with your organization. For more information about us, Kindly go to your PM Box.

$50 USD in 2 days
(1 Review)
3.6
megasoftcr

######### EXPERT HERE ################ sir i am ready to work please check pmb thanx..

$150 USD in 5 days
(16 Reviews)
3.6
asoftech

I am ready to start your project.Kindly check my work details in pmb.

$150 USD in 5 days
(4 Reviews)
3.5
CrimsonWeb

We are a quality web design and web development firm offering affordable services to our clients. We can complete the project in 7 days as we have an expert team of professionals with more than 8 yrs experience in thei More

$200 USD in 7 days
(3 Reviews)
3.5
webisyours0602

php expert from Philippines

$200 USD in 3 days
(4 Reviews)
3.4
sujasheena

Ready to start now. Check PM for details. Thanks

$160 USD in 4 days
(7 Reviews)
3.1
vortextechs

Hi ! We can start work now straight away. Please Check your PMB for details.

$200 USD in 5 days
(2 Reviews)
2.8
kishore415

Ready to start

$150 USD in 2 days
(3 Reviews)
2.0
LROC

Dear Sir, Website Design & Development, Graphics & Logo Designing Expert here.We have 8 years experience in this field.We have a team of CREATIVE Designers & PROFESSIONAL Developers. We are confident in Photoshop,HT More

$170 USD in 5 days
(1 Review)
1.7