We are in the proposal stage of pitching a Facebook application to a charity here in Australia. The idea is that the Facebook application will allow users to place a graphic on their profile picture for a small fee, with the profile picture showing their support of the charity and then a post being published to their news feed showing their interaction with the app.
We are a design agency and will design all graphics for this project, supplying them to the successful bidder. The bidder is only required to work on the coding and functionality to make the app work.
I need an experienced Facebook app developer who can take our designs and turn them into a working app. You should be knowledgable enough in Facebook API to be able to tell us what can and can't be done.
Essentially,this is the concept:
1. User chooses to launch the app in Facebook
2. The app prompts the user to first Like our charity's Facebook page and fill in a form which captures some of their personal details (e.g. name, email address, postcode, age) and tick a checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions of use.
3. The app then opens, with an interface where the user can upload a profile picture or choose from one of their saved ones in their Facebook gallery.
4. The interface shows a preview of their chosen profile picture, which they can scale and move within the frame.
5. They can then place a graphic on the picture - the graphic will be a red nose. Once they are happy with its location, the click continue.
6. They are shown a final preview of their picture, with added branding from our charity. They click continue.
7. A payment screen should appear, where the user can make a small donation to the charity as payment for their red nose. This payment screen can be the module of your choice, but must be secure and fully integrated into the Facebook window. It would be ideal if the user can choose from different payment amounts, and have the ability to make a regular monthly payment or just a once off payment.
8. Upon successful payment, the new profile picture is saved to their profile.
9. A news story is published to their news feed announcing to their friends that they have used the app to create a new profile picture.
Other functionality required:
*All user details submitted through the app should be sent via email to us (admin) and stored in a database which we can easily export into CSV or XLS.
These are the basic details at this point, covering all the functionality we need. As mentioned, we will design all graphics so you will only need to slice them and code. We will take instruction from you on what is possible and not possible.
Any questions or feedback on this project please let me know.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1335 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. I request you to check your PM for our Web 2.0 Portfolio & further discussion. We believe in delivering Quality and Secure Project. Regards Webexpertz Team
We have 8+ years experience in web application development. We would like to offer our services to you for this job.Please check private message board for proposal/questions.
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We are Facebook GURU, We have a team of well experienced and highly qualified Developers to do this job and we Produce Quality results at very reasonable Prices. Please check your PM for proposal details.
Our objectives are great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. Our Slogan : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". We have more than 1000+ clients around the world.
First of all I would thank you for the excellent well clarified documentation for writing what you exactly need. I went through them and I can develop the solution for you.
Hello, grandbrands. I'm the facebook developer and ready to start your project. Please send me more detailed specification. Hope for successful cooperation.