Innovation Factory Web Site
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3502 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
PLEASE PROVIDE A PROPOSAL CUSTOMIZED FOR THIS SPECIFIC PROJECT. ANY GENERIC PROPOSALS WHICH DO NOT ADDRESS THE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The project is to develop an e-commerce web site for the Innovation Factory, a new 3-D design and printing company. There is a detailed description of the company and its services in the attached pdf, which also includes a sample of the company logo and color scheme.
The Innovation Factory web site is currently hosted on [url removed, login to view] with domain [url removed, login to view] (current web site content is not relevant).
A reference site is given here: [url removed, login to view]
Obviously IF is striving for a different look and feel, although there will inevitably be a considerable amount of overlap in the content.
The required topics to be covered in your proposal are as follows:
1) Go through the reference site and make a list of all of the major sections and sub-sections of the site and their features.
2) Provide a detailed explanation of how you would plan to reproduce the various sections of the reference web site and their functionality, including user registration, e-commerce/SSL,store creation and maintenance (including a simple interface to allow users to add, delete or reprice products), customer ratings, forums, chat, tutorials, etc.
3) Explain how your solution would improve on the reference web site, in terms of design and functionality.
4) Add sub-section on competitions under the community section
5) Add a section about the company, store locations, hours of operations and links to Google maps or Mapquest
6) Provide ability for site admin to search/edit customer database entries, list customer details, download database. Database to include customer product ratings and comments.
7) Provide details of how you would integrate with Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, FourSquare and other social media services
8) Describe the site admin procedures and the features and functionality available to the site owner.
9) Provide specific suggestions for driving traffic to the site, including links to shopping malls, SEO and keyword optimization, adwords, Groupon and social media promotions.
10) Describe the specific technologies you will be using to construct the site.
11) The site should be fully compatible with all major browsers, including Safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox
12) The site should be fully compatible with major mobile devices, including iPhone and iPad
13) Provide details of how you would use the features available on the Readyhosting hosting service.
14) Provide details of ongoing technical support to be provided to the site owner
15) Project must be completed within 30 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online