Outsourcing services to install and configure software also with testing servers and internet shops.
• Identifying current problems with the server;
• Determine the best server configuration for the stable operation of the online shopping with the increasing customer base of buyers;
• Installing the operating system Linux CentOS 5.8;
• Installing and configuring the web service (apache 2.2, nginx, php, perl, mysql databases);
• Installing and configuring the mail service (postfix, sendmail, antispam, antvirus, web interface for making new account);
• Transfer of five online stores to the new configured server, debugging, and testing of new equipment;
• Everyday backup of MySQL bases and source files of webshops.
All tasks set by the customer satisfied and put into operation, uptime the server 99.4%.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1215 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hello, I have over 9 years experience as an Linux admin and have done a lot of similar projects. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank You
Hello.. I would like to take an opportunity to work with you in order to do the mentioned operations. Looking forward to work with you. Best Regards, Vinay.