I have a simple 11-page special report style ebook I would like to sell through my weebly site. The book is all written and ready to go, and the website is setup, but I've found setting up the Google Wallet and Paypal stores (which Weebly supports) to be beyond my technical ability. I could probably grind my way through it eventually, but for anyone who knows what their doing this is a simple job so I figured I'd save myself the hassle.
Please note - I am not particularly married to Google Wallet and would happily consider any other appropriate platform that is secure and makes this job easier to deliver.
To be clear I need the following done:
* Customers buy the ebook on the weebly site.
* Google Wallet accepts the payment.
* Customer name and email is recorded securely, and a PDF is dispatched - either via email or a direct download link (or better yet, from Google Wallet directly).
* The sale is logged in some way so I know how many units I've sold (each month, and in total for the financial year, so I can pay the tax easily)
* The job is "done" when I can log in to weebly, buy the book and receive my PDF copy with all billing handled correctly.
* I need to be clear about how to upload later editions of the ebook to wherever the setup is pointing to.
These "would be nice" but are not essential to the job:
* Instructions on how to use this structure to sell additional ebooks in the future; perhaps with placeholders copied and pasted into blank weebly templates pointing to blank PDF documents. I can setup the blank weebly sites myself if it's a hassle (it's just a few clicks to do).
* Automatically redirection of 1 out of every 10 payments to an associate Google Adwords account, so that my advertising is self-sustaining.
* Sales report gets emailed through to me at the end of every month.
That's the gig. Thanks for your consideration everyone, I look forward to hearing from you!