Magento Eshop: Ecommerce for web cloud hosting in spanish, API with Livedrive
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $532 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are creating an online shop using Magento ecommerce. We have VPS, DNS setup and hosting. We will provide the Magento Theme and images. We are selling online cloud service from [url removed, login to view] for mexican customers, so we need a fully functional eshop that is connected through the API credentials of our Livedrive account and to be completely automated through our website.
Previous test page for our eshop: [url removed, login to view]
We'll be connected through API to this site : [url removed, login to view]
We need to complete the following tasks:
1. Magento and theme installation to our server. (30 min.)
2. Connect our website to our Livedrive account using API credentials and create attractive end-user interface for login, account information, payment, history, etc. (5-10 hours)
3. Upload the services that will be sold to our customers: only 2 products will be sold at launch, with the flexibility to add 2-3 more products in the future. (2-3 hours)
4. Payment methods: Bank deposit, Bank transfer through internet, Paypal and Dineromail (available through Magento extensions) (1-4 hours)
5. Add Live Chat functionality (1 hour)
6. Add spanish language and translate all the site to spanish. Default language: spanish, english also possible (1-2 hours)
7. Add contact forms, support pages, contact pages, and refine the final details for launch (3-5 hours)
I am looking for experienced and commited freelancers. I will choose only one and I expect quality and good communication.
Budget for this project $150 - $350 USD
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online