Good day and thanks for checking out my project.
I am looking for an experience web designer/developer, with Magento store expertise and strong portfolio, to design and develop my online store. Currently I have a Magento template setup at [url removed, login to view]
The following is a list of tasks and features that I would like to be developed:
PHASE 1: BRAND IDENTITY, SITE DESIGN & LAYOUT
- Professional Site Layout (HTML pages styled with CSS)
- Complete Site Design (3 design concepts, up to 10-15 unique page layouts, unlimited revisions)
- Logo Design (5 logo design concepts, unlimited revisions)
PHASE 2: SITE DEVELOPMENT
- Responsive/Mobile & Tablet friendly web design (ability for website to adjust to various devices. See example: [url removed, login to view])
- Ability to import content (product) using excel spreadsheet
- Hook-up/configure third party newsletter application (Mailchimp)
- Hook-up/configure shipping method API's (USPS, FedEx and UPS)
- Hook-up/configure payment gateway (Credit Cards to be accepted through Paypal)
- Hook-up/configure RSS outgoing feed
- Create/configure "Contact Us" form (smart forms)
PHASE 3: SECURITY & OPTIMIZATION
- Install/Configure All in One SEO Pack (canonical URLs, optimized navigation links, titles and meta tags)
- Secure Site Framework (Login pages should be encrypted, data validation on web forms, SSL encryption)
- Google Site Map Plugin Installation and Testing
- Google Analytics Code Installation
- Final Site Validation (X-browser compatibility)
- Final site test and review (check functionality of all features, make adjustments/revisions if necessary)
I'm hoping to have the store up and running by end of October at the latest. Feel free to message me any questions or if you need clarification on any of the features. Thanks and I look forward to your proposals.
Based on discussions with a select vendor, we are revising the project terms to include the following:
- Custom Design (Responsive HTML 5.0): complete shopping portal with SEO and SLO optimized.
- Developer will install and build out a fresh installation of the Magento site (previous terms stated redesign of an existing template). The site will include all features currently included in the existing template as well as the features previously listed in Project Description.
- Developer will supply all design source files (PSD, AI, etc) upon completion of the design phase.
PROJECT PAYMENT & DELIVERY TERMS:
25% Down payment:
On Project Start
25% Second payment:
On Completion of Design Front-end ( UI/UX )
30% Third payment:
upon Completion of front-end coding and partial functionality
10% Fourth payment:
upon fully completion of the project and testing and before deployment on your servers
Additionally, developer confirmed ability to install and configure the Ebay & Amazon sync connector extension and a multilingual translation extension.