1. My primary goal is to have a large discount store website [url removed, login to view] where I can base all of my operations from. I will be using this website to upload all of my products directly through data feeds from my dropshippers.
2. I would like my stock levels synced with my dropshippers stock so that I am not listing items that are not available and so that when products are restocked or new products are added to the dropshippers I can have them listed on my website automatically. These features seem to be offered by an application called ecommhub.com.
3. I would like the ability to choose large groups of the products on my website and have them listed on ebay and amazon for me automatically in large batches(with templates on ebay) so that I do not need to log in to ebay and amazon to list one by one. If it is possible to manage these listings so that they are only active when my dropshippers have stock(and are canceled if my shippers run out) then this would be ideal. An application called [url removed, login to view] seems to provide some of this functionality.
4. I would like for my products to show up on shopping comparison websites, I would like to be able to use marketing tools like email incentives and campaigns. I would like to increase my placing on google searches.
5. I would like to be able to choose sections of my product listings on my main website and create new specialty webpages in the future from them.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $1312 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. Please see our portfolio for your reference. We can do this job in 30 days.