Magneto E-Commerce Jewelry Site
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 41
I have a perspective client who is interested in a jewelry e-commerce solution for her retail business. The website will have very clean minimalistic design and it should be based it off a Magento template (or custom designed) and still built in Magento.
Design Reference: [url removed, login to view] (this was done in WP but I don’t want o use WP on this particular project)
· Product categories
· 2 sorting parameters per product (for example size, color..but each section will have different parameters)
· Ability to use the back end as a basic inventory system (ability to insert how many items are in stock, and therefore limit the sales to that many items of that particular style)
· Possibly, ability to deduct quantities from the inventory only AFTER the sale went thru (therefore after payment confirmation)
· Ability to purchase WITHOUT creating necessarily a profile on the website
· Flexibility to use client’s own company choice for c/c processing and gateway
Client will choose a theme upon commencement of project
Client will provide all graphic and text content as well as any custom graphics needed.
Site should have a white interface, minimalistic design, Purple as secondary color
Intended audience is regional, but really also national. They don’t plan any traffic from overseas, but may have occasional traffic from Europe and Asia from people who have previously shopped in the actual retail store and would like to purchase again
Please include the phrase Magic Magento to show that you've read the project fully
The site will include 3-4 static pages, the rest is pretty much e-commerce shop
Manually Exclusively manually, unless you have another simpler suggestion
Site should be in English, with the option for other languages in a future (please advise as to if these are automatically translated thru Google Translate or manually translated?).
First few months up to 500 products, after that up to 2500
Shipping via Usps/ups/fedex.
All pertinent information (contact emails, social network profiles, etc) will be provided upon starting the project.
Please suggest the version of Magento that you recommend. Please be detailed in your proposal. . We are looking to secure this job quickly as we have decided to go on a project basis rather that hourly. Please include phases of work containing tasks for each phase as well as the time breakdown needed for completion. The more detailed your proposal the more likely you are to get the project. I thank you for your time and look forward to working with the right candidate or firm.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online