Long story short:
I'm a photographer. There's recently been an increase in requests of 'photobooths' at events whereby a camera and some props are left unattended and guests are free/welcome/encouraged to be completely ridiculous in front of an unsupervised camera which they trigger by remote. At the end of the evening, the images are then processed, uploaded and made available to purchase/print/download/whatever.
What I want to do is have a masonry based grid that allows people - after logging in via fb - to:
- view photos (full res are uploaded, resized for gallery to 800px wide and displayed in masonry at 372px wide. 800px version displays on click)
- download a single photo
- download all photos (zip?)
- make favorites
- order prints (will touch on this later)
- share, socially (facebook, email, twitter, pintrest)
On the admin side:
- Password protected events (if applicable)
- Event creation effort has to be minimal and consistent. I'm most likely going to have event selection on [url removed, login to view], and each event in/at [url removed, login to view]
- Some sort of admin based event hit tracker would be lovely but not essential
- For each event, I'd like control over the ecommerce side of things - for instance, whether or not high res downloads of images are free or require payment. If/when someone purchases prints, I'd like for the system to send me an e-mail detailing which file names, at what size and quantity.
- Print and download costs are to be specified in admin, and act globally (as to say that the price of downloads will remain fixed for all events)
Sample images attached.