Need an Electronics BuyBack Ecommerce Site Made (One that buys items, not sell them)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $922 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Note: I am looking for USA based freelancers, do not post a bid unless you are from the USA. The only exception is if you are from overseas and you have experience with this type of project already, which means you fully understand the scope of this project and the business model.
I currently own a website that buys electronics, similar to these sites ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]). It is made with Joomla/Virtuemart but it is so highly customized that I haven't updated in 2 years. I have Joomla 1.5 (now they have 2.5/3) and Virtuemart 1.1 (now they have 2.0).
I want to create a new site from scratch, using a new CMS, or using something like codeigniter with a CMS integrated in.
I have a long list of requirements for this project but here is a short list:
1. High level security framework.
[url removed, login to view] on the front end should be easy to customize, if I want to add new images, or move images around, or change text, should be simple to do in the back end.
3. Site control panel: including site settings, SEO friendly URLs, offline message, meta tags, etc.
4. Ecommerce manager - this should include several options including:
1. Configurations such as payment info, security settings, shipping method, display/layout, etc.
2. User manager
3. Product List, this is where I can add products, each product should be shown with product name, SKU, price, category, ID, etc.
4. Add product feature: Include the ability to add products to website, fields should include SKU, name, SEO friendly URL, category, price, in stock, and image uploading feature with resizing ability. Resizing ability should be configurable in the configuration settings in part 13 part 1/.
5. Order list: Shows the orders placed on the website, with order number, customer name, shipping label printing ability (with shipping API), ability to track item, order date, last modified date, status (whether it is Pending, Shipping, Received, Not Received, Canceled, or Payment sent), Update option, product price total, remove order option.
6. Orders should show certain things such as order status, selling details with customer information, shipping address, billing address, item sold with totals and quantity, should also show the condition/questions answered when product price was calculated on front end, should also show payment method customer has chosen (check, gift card, check, donate), customer note if any.
7. Report feature, where it can calculate simple reports that can be exported to excel.
8. Coupon code feature, where I can add or remove coupons and their price discounts.
5. API Integration of our price list, to share with other websites if need be.
For the options listed above, please quote a preliminary price, and then if I like your bid I will contact you privately and discuss more details.
NOTE: If you are only a programmer, and cannot do a design, please quote only for CODING.
Timeframe: 14 days
Budget: Around $600
I am a very serious buyer, and I want this completed as soon as possible, bid confidently as I can pay through credit card or paypal!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online