New Website, Form & CRM Feature
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 62
I run a photography & marketing company that targets real estate agents, not sellers.
I need someone that has firm grasp on BOTH development and design. I can function with the site I have, but would like something better. I NEED a form and back end inventory management system including a crm feature.
Develop a visually appealing website, that is very functional and easy to use. I like fast load times.
My largest concern is the form and back end. I need the following:
- An order form that is login based.
- A place for customer's to login and track all of their properties they have with us, including all their inventory. Inventory may be in our office or at a property. The location of the inventory needs to be tracked.
- I would like an auto-emailer set up through the site to send an email every X number of days to remind the client of inventory that is still outstanding.
- The form needs to be able to upload images and files on client side and admin side.
- Back end control panel that is sort-able and has a report feature, this should also be editable.
- Clients should be able to see Current Properties, current inventory & Completed properties
- Want a "live chat" function on website.
- Need invoicing capabilities.
- I need an example page for our work as well as testimonials.
Our current site is [url removed, login to view] , the site has served us well for a while, but it is slow to load and the form his horrible.
Last designer we had was a nightmare, so looking for a long term relationship with more projects to follow.
I need someone that can start immediately, would like complete ASAP. Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online