Online Store - Shopping Cart Setup / Client Portal for File Upload/Download
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 56
I own a small audio recording studio in San Diego and I'm looking to:
1. Create an Online Shopping Cart so clients can select the services they need and send payment.
I have already purchased a RapidSSL certificate through my web host (Hostgator) and need this configured with the shopping cart.
Shopping Cart must calculate 10%, 20%, and 25% discounts based on quantity of songs submitted.
2. Setup a Client Portal to my Wordpress website using Gravity Forms (already installed and licensed on website). Clients must have the ability to login to their own account and manage their uploaded WAV and MP3 formatted audio files. There should be fields for each audio file where the client can enter the name of the song and a notes field. I need to be able to upload the finished product (.WAV) to their account. I would like the system to automatically email the client, notifying them when I upload the finished product to their account.
3. Link all Shopping Cart transactions with my Freshbooks account for easy bookkeeping.
I need someone who is proficient with:
Gravity Forms 1.6.7 (can upgrade if necessary)
S2Member Secure File Uploader
- Shopping Cart setup
- Client Portal / Client Login setup
- Has a detailed eye for style and design
If you have some examples of your past projects would be great.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online