Well, this seems pretty familiar.
However, I will divide the scope of work into two components: Backend, and Frontend.
This is the engine of the webstore; the scope of work here is mostly integration between subsystems
• Cart Shopping Software: the assignee should choose between the different popular Cart Shopping Software, hosted version is preferred. The assignee must submit comparison sheet for at least three popular software companies to justify his decision. If Licensed version is a must for this project , hosted company must be chosen along with comparison sheet for al least three major hosting companies ( with the same plan of course ).
• Inventory Control and import/export products inventory data.
• Delivery Schedule: Since my staff will do the delivery, a scheduling subsystem must be integrated. I believe this need PHP modification .
• SMS notification : in addition to email confirmation , SMS message need to be sent to customer mobile phone.
• Google Maps API : The user will save his location(s) ( up to three locations ) using Google Maps during his signing up, this data must be saved in his profile.
• Arabization : need to be Arabic Language support.
This is a web designing
• Standard design: This is only to do the main design (with the necessary modification) by using the Cart Shopping software templates, and to add Arabic support site.
• Customized Web Design: The assignee will be awarded 2000 $ if he accomplish this task.
The simple way to describe it is to make you feel that you’re inside a physical Supermarket, Using aisles & shelf navigator interface.
There could be gray areas here , I will be happy to clarify any issue , However; please keep in mind this is a turnkey project , so I will expect a fully functional site if the work done !!