PSD to Magento or oscommerce
This project was awarded to oscommercein for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for an experienced Magento/Oscommerce developer to help convert a PSD to Magento/Oscommerce Theme. In addition we will need you to set up as configurable products.
I'm Series looking for long relationship work, if you do correctly I will keep hire and have a lot of project for you. So work with me please do correctly. you can check my feedback you should know.
1) I am going to favor who have a great feedback
2) Who can supply samples of similar works that they have completed
3) Who have experience in Magento/Oscommerce & must be able to complete it fast.
4) Provide good delivery time
5) Good and regular communication
***PLEASE READ ALL AND DO NOT SKIM OR SKIP ANYTHING***
1. Install latest STABLE version of latest release Magento/Oscommerce
2. Site must look exactly like the .psd - down to every margin, spacing, placement, font size, font type, color, etc. so it has to look exactly like the .psd design because that is exactly what the customer approved.
3. Complete send me the template and manual how to install and use the templates.
1. Install packages such as magento/oscommerce install + themes
2. Manual how to install and use the templates
1. Budget is $200 - $400, work is considered complete when the customer is completely satisfied. As long as the items in the scope above are complete, there should be no issues. In other words, looks just like the .psd design - if you need to reach me questions before that, I will be available.
2. After you finish submit them to me by email. I will install it , You will be paid your work through Escrow.
3. This template is belong to me.
Important terms information:
We understand the importance of Artist Credit. However, any work created must include all source files, and are the sole property of us. Said work will be displayed only on our portfolio as such. We require all final source files (png, psd, fonts, images, etc…) delivered immediately after completion of the project.
Thank you for bidding, and hope to work with you soon!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online