Prestashop Store Development
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $646 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a developer to build my prestashop online store from the ground up. First Off I need to to have either the .csv or .xml product catalog imported to the site.
This will require the ability to write an import script (PHP) that imports CSV files containing product and product variation data directly into a Prestashop MySQL database. This should be a straight forward task for a developer familiar with PHP, MySQL, and Prestashop's database schema -- please bid accordingly. An example CSV file and file layout details will be provided to the winning bidder.
We have the following specific requirements:
1) Must scan a specified directory for .CSV files and import all .CSV files in this directory
2) Product category must be derived from the .CSV filename, e.g. [url removed, login to view]
3) Must be capable of importing both products, product variations & images.
4) Code must be well documented in PHPDoc ([url removed, login to view]) format.
5) Must be able to demonstrate the completed sample import in Prestashop
We are looking to have someone get started on this project within the next 2-3 days hours. Please refrain from bidding if you do not have availability to begin within this time frame. We are also looking to have the product import script portion of the project to be completed within the next 2-3 days of acceptance. Site development and maintenance will then be ongoing from thereon. This site is adult oriented in nature so you must also be ok with that.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online