Printing Website with File Upload Capability (CMS)
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1814 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking to get a printing website developed. Below is what I am looking for in terms of the functionality and how the shopping cart, product selection, and check out process should be like:
Reference website - [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Prefer it to be built off available CMS platforms, such as Joomla, Mambo, WordPress, etc.
Here are the requirements:
1. Ability to order prints based on different quantity, type of material, add-ons etc (see reference sites)
2. Whenever a certain option is chosen the new price or price associated with that option must be updated. - Price should be update simultaneously.
3. Customer ability to upload their designs (front and back designs of the print) based on the print they want to order
4. Order confirmation is recorded on the backend database and the uploaded file associated with that order must be marked or indicated on the order.
5. Integrate shipping such as USPS, UPS, and Fedex
6. Merchant checkout using PayPal.
7. Shopping cart button on top which will show their summary in their basket or what they have added
8. Login area for the client to register
9. They cannot order prints until they register
10. Ability for receipt and administator to get notification of the order
11. SSL installtion
12. Ability for the admin to email the client from the database (ex. sending tracking number)
13. Website be a CMS to make text and image edits. Must have a user friendly editor.
14. Be able to show the client pricing for each qty as a summary on the bottom
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online