Professional developers only - eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamic NAV 2013
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8952 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 AUD
Professional developers only with a portfolio to match we are not seeking students or developers with limited experience sorry.
Note Not a detailed functional specification. You are required to scope and wireframe the requirements for each section (skype/teamviewer meetings in English) and deliver the functionality using the .Net with DevExpress, a Ultimate license will be provided for the period.
You can/are able to use another framework or CMS as a base but would need to state how you plan on achieving the desired result. Requirement Setup a CMS platform with multiple eCommerce frontends, centrally managed and driven by a Microsoft Dynamic NAV 2013 backend with a system rule platform, workflow and BI capacity. Email, Promotional, social and forms are to be expected and integrated.
• Multilingual, Multi Browser and Multi Currency browsing
• Centrally manage multiple sites, SEO Friendly - URL's for each and every page
• SEO tasks are done automatically, without direct intervention; nonetheless, advanced users can override
• Sign-up form or effortlessly connect via facebook or Linked In ID etc
• Visitors can then easily subscribe without requiring your intervention and reset password securely.
• Browser content personalisation (location, browser, device etc)
• Full CMS system with Microsoft AD user level integration
• CMS can use our business logic and data from Dynamics NAV 2013
• Digital Asset Management for images and archiving previous pages or campaigns
• Mobile-Friendly Navigation which integrates all popular mobile o/s’s
• Personalise Mobile Content, eCommerce for Mobile, Content Management and Responsive Web Design
• Native application for popular devices, Multilingual and Multi-currency device shopping
• Multi store and multi domain hierarchy with global ability to amend or change
• Individual or Global Store Configuration with template for rapid mini site deployment
• Deep integration into NAV
o Real-time inventory levels, Per customer pricing and discounting, Full ordering and financing history, Order receiving and processing, Backorder splitting and processing, E-mail customers regarding the orders, Customer registration processing, Customer authorisation
• You can use offline payment methods such as a purchase order
• Use online payment gateways such as Paypal, Visa/Mastercard,
• Multilingual and Multi-currency Shopping
o Parent, sibling eStore management with BI visibility and master level administration for a parent. Eg set subsidy for a period or product for each sibling. This would need to be a rule logic layer for management and driven from NAV.
• Native Email and campaign designer
• Evaluate your email campaign’s effectiveness through business intelligence and reports
• Schedule Email campaign Delivery
• sign-up form and effortlessly connect it to an email list. Visitors can then easily subscribe without requiring your intervention.
• Existing Subscriber Lists import/export
• Manage Facebook Pages within CMS
• Multi-Channel Content updating or synchronisation(news, events, blogs, etc)
• Publish Directly to Twitter with multi account support
Forums and Community
• Member accounts and conversations are centrally managed and easily moderated.
• Participants are drawn-back into the conversation through email notifications & subscriptions.
Create Promotional Events
• Global notification across email, social, forum etc
• creating events and accepting online payments directly via an event mini site
• SQL Cube for reporting on any area of the platform
• BI widget site for detailed site analytics
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online