Professional developers only with a portfolio to match we are not seeking students or developers with limited experience sorry.
Note Not a detailed functional specification. You are required to scope and wireframe the requirements for each section (skype/teamviewer meetings in English) and deliver the functionality using the .Net with DevExpress, a Ultimate license will be provided for the period.
You can/are able to use another framework or CMS as a base but would need to state how you plan on achieving the desired result. Requirement Setup a CMS platform with multiple eCommerce frontends, centrally managed and driven by a Microsoft Dynamic NAV 2013 backend with a system rule platform, workflow and BI capacity. Email, Promotional, social and forms are to be expected and integrated.
• Multilingual, Multi Browser and Multi Currency browsing
• Centrally manage multiple sites, SEO Friendly - URL's for each and every page
• SEO tasks are done automatically, without direct intervention; nonetheless, advanced users can override
• Sign-up form or effortlessly connect via facebook or Linked In ID etc
• Visitors can then easily subscribe without requiring your intervention and reset password securely.
• Browser content personalisation (location, browser, device etc)
• Full CMS system with Microsoft AD user level integration
• CMS can use our business logic and data from Dynamics NAV 2013
• Digital Asset Management for images and archiving previous pages or campaigns
• Mobile-Friendly Navigation which integrates all popular mobile o/s’s
• Personalise Mobile Content, eCommerce for Mobile, Content Management and Responsive Web Design
• Native application for popular devices, Multilingual and Multi-currency device shopping
• Multi store and multi domain hierarchy with global ability to amend or change
• Individual or Global Store Configuration with template for rapid mini site deployment
• Deep integration into NAV
o Real-time inventory levels, Per customer pricing and discounting, Full ordering and financing history, Order receiving and processing, Backorder splitting and processing, E-mail customers regarding the orders, Customer registration processing, Customer authorisation
• You can use offline payment methods such as a purchase order
• Use online payment gateways such as Paypal, Visa/Mastercard,
• Multilingual and Multi-currency Shopping
o Parent, sibling eStore management with BI visibility and master level administration for a parent. Eg set subsidy for a period or product for each sibling. This would need to be a rule logic layer for management and driven from NAV.
• Native Email and campaign designer
• Evaluate your email campaign’s effectiveness through business intelligence and reports
• Schedule Email campaign Delivery
• sign-up form and effortlessly connect it to an email list. Visitors can then easily subscribe without requiring your intervention.
• Existing Subscriber Lists import/export
• Manage Facebook Pages within CMS
• Multi-Channel Content updating or synchronisation(news, events, blogs, etc)
• Publish Directly to Twitter with multi account support
Forums and Community
• Member accounts and conversations are centrally managed and easily moderated.
• Participants are drawn-back into the conversation through email notifications & subscriptions.
Create Promotional Events
• Global notification across email, social, forum etc
• creating events and accepting online payments directly via an event mini site
• SQL Cube for reporting on any area of the platform
• BI widget site for detailed site analytics
42 freelancers are bidding on average $7711 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your ecommerce website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We are interested to develop your website in custom PHP. I can assure you 100% satisfied result for the job. Please refer PMB for details and past work experience. Thanks
Hello, We have gone through the complete job specifications and are pretty confident to deliver the Best e-Commerce website as per your expectations. Kindly review your PMB for more details. Regards, Vipin
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.