This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $338 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
You are required to design and implement a store for selling specific items (You decide what the particular item is i.e. Books, Cd’s etc.).
1. An administrator can view a table of items, add, edit and delete items for sale.
2. A user can view a table of items and choose the quantity of each item they wish to purchase. They can sort the items by title and by price. They can search the items by title.
3. A user must register their details to make an order to buy items. They must register their first name, last name, email address, contact number, house number/name, street address, town/area and county.
4. The administrator can view a report which allows them to sort and search their users by first name and by last name. The administrator can delete users.
5. The administrator can view a report which allows them to sort the orders by date, first name and last name. The administrator can search the orders by first name or last name. The administrator can filter the orders by delivery status: delivered/shipping/processing. The administrator can change the delivery status. The orders table should show the total price of the order.
6. The forms must contain appropriate data validation.
NB. You are not required to implement login facility/a shopping cart/payment processing
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online