Stand Alone Reservation Calendar/ Shopping Cart
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $560 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am a small tour operator and I conduct almost all of the tours. I am in need of a reservation calendar for my website visitors.
The tours they choose should be in a cart-like system, but there is no need for processing credit card payments, just collecting card numbers as a means of securing reservations until they arrive and pay in person.
Here are the basic details of what I need:
1) My website is already designed, but the reservation calendar and control panel needs to be stand-alone pages.
2) Each tour should have its own calendar, but dates and times are linked across each tour calendar so I cannot be double booked.
2a) Users need to have an option of choosing a private or group tour. Pricing tables would apply based on the number in their party.
2b) Tours should have a field for setting the limit on the number of guests.
3) I need ability to set dates and times for regularly scheduled group tours. Private tours are available anyday but only starting during 2 possible time slots.
3) The credit card number is entered by user and verified as an authentic numeric value for that card, but card numbers are not retained.
4) An automatic email confirmation is sent to the client with a map attachment of the tour meeting point. Email confirmations for each tour need to be customizable in the control panel.
5) I would very much like a simple HTML widget for each calendar (275 px wide by 175 px tall) that I can embed on my website for each tour. When a visitor clicks on an available date, they can then be taken to another page where the date and times of the tour are auto-filled, and their reservation details are collected on a form. I have the form details already outlined.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online