Update eCommerce Site
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $602 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
We are a Wireless Accessory Company, that needs some minor updates to the site, on the home page under the Jquerry Player is 2 banners, low price guarantee and free shipping within the U.S. both say will match lorem lipsum. This is to be taken out, site needs to be responsive, right now doesn't work on Internet Explorer, well it does just Jquerry doesn't look right it shows all the pictures in jquerry up and down. Footer needs to be more professional, we like Nissan USA Right side of footer with the tabs it looks professional and need under Company Info add Employment Opportunities. This is where we as a company can post job postings and potential employers can search and apply for a job online.
Admin Panel will not let me add images, when adding a new product. Admin panel and site shows magento logo and name, should show our company logo and name.
[url removed, login to view]
I like this site layout design, just make some changes pink goes to light blue background goes from grey to white and some other minor [url removed, login to view] is [url removed, login to view] < just change the Pink to a Light blue like on this site the blue is good > [url removed, login to view]
Jquerry player might need updated, one on new theme only has 4 images we have over 15
Free shipping on orders over $499 > Change to Free Shipping No Minimum on all US Orders.
First time customers to site, need a pop up saying welcome to Ryno Wireless, first time Customers Sign up for our email newsletter and take 10% off your first order. The customer has to verify their email address.
Daily Deals, needs to be set up and Close Out Deals needs to be set up, basically Close Out Deal is a products no longer carried. So we take the price as low as possible.
So we have In Stock > Just need to add Pre Order and Close Out Deal, Close Out Deals are non returnable and customer must know and agree to that.
Payment will be made upon Completion of the Site, there will be no down payment of milestone given to start.
Ship Station needs to be installed, so does the SSL Badge and Site Scanner software and badge needs to be installed on site. SSL Badge and Site Scanner badge goes in the footer
Please have experience and good reviews and rating on here.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Any ?'s please let us know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online