Web design/Online Shop with the 'WOW' factor
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 61
My company is a recent manufacturer of upscale sportswear for babies.
The website that I’d like to be created with your help will be a place for people to buy, submit designs and participate in all kind of competitions (main menu example: Shop/Contests/Community/News).
The home page/landing page will be similar to that of [url removed, login to view] – however in a simplified version. Another inspirational site is [url removed, login to view]
The shop will include images of the items, a short description, a dropdown box for what size then an ‘add to cart’ button. Products and pricing should be easy to add/ edit via a CMS solution.
- Mostly HTML. Standout features will include information page with CMS
- ‘Refer a Friend’ form
- Contact page
- Blog page with CMS ability to add blog, upload images, gallery, video, documents, events, have comments
- enewletter sign in
- also need to have html and design for enewsletter template
- Site will expected to be w3 standard
- SEO internal optimization at coding level
- SEO friendly on all other aspects
- Tracking and analytics to be embedded in the page
Design needs to be very high end and professional but simple & clean navigation and layout of information (I’ll be selling online only therefore having a highly professional website is critical).
Can you please provide me with a cost estimate, design examples similar to what i am asking and timeline for delivery to be considered for this project.
I will be making my decision by end of this week - so please be prompt with your response and examples otherwise you will not be considered.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online