Webshop with subscription service (physical products)
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2441 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need to have a webshop with at least following features, existing or special built and based on existing free software available. I am aware that there exists a lot of free solutions and that website not needs to be designed from scratch. YOUR BID SHOULD REFLECT THIS.
There is not plenty of finished subscriptions websiteshops for physical products. But there is plenty of finished webshops that easily can be adapted to subscription for physical [url removed, login to view] it is important that it is integrated with paypal subscriptions and possible to attach other mobile payment solutions with help of IPN easy for example a international mobile payment solution. The key is that order registration, processing and other parts from website needs to be automaticly as possible. This so focus can be on marketing, updating of webshop products and not manual processing of each order.
- front end with webshop, category menu , about page, FAQ and log in.
- Backend for customers: Possibility to change order/unsubscribe and more.
- Backend for administrator(s). Main administrator can give subadministrators permission to maintain parts of the website.
- Logistic end:
Master logistic (overview of countries and more)
Country logistic- Logistic admin from each country can log into the actual country logistic orders.
Login page contains a list of paid and unprocessed orders, total numbers of each product ordered, print order list (document containing all needed), print labels for packages (labels containing name, adresse, country and product name ), Also option to delete processed ordered list when orders is processed, Order history (a copy of each order list are saved, this to make sure if orders are deleted it can be printed individual orders). Lists by country.
Factory ordering: logistic part contains a order part from each country to the factory. This is based on current active subscriptions, one time orders from webshop and administrators filled in orders and current inventory on each product.
- Ordinary general set up like login/log off, forgot username/password, register and other functions.
- The physical product can be ordered by subscription or ordinary per order (IPN). Paypal and easy to add i.e. mobilepayment. (A succesful submission will send a mail with minimum the login details, order receipt, and adresse, unsubscribe link and more).
- Easy to add new/delete categories and new products (Header, image, description).
- Newsletter subscription option.
- Possible to duplicate website, to other languages. This so distributors in other countries can promote the website.
Design and technical:
- Website needs to be designed with a good look and user friendly appearance.
- Site needs to be designed so with standard minimum width (this so it fits minimum scripts).
- Site needs to be designed with robust solution, programming language, secure and more so it can work flawless for years, and with services and applications that is proven to run without fails. This to avoid expenses on technical error support and loss in up time.
Your company needs to assist on short time if technical errors or software occurs (fixed price eventual)
PROJECT DESCRIPTION IS NOT ENIRELY FINISHED, BUT i NEED A BID SO I HAVE A DEVELOPER IN PLACE WHEN PROJECT STARTS IN FUTURE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online