Website Product upload and Adjustments - repost 2
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $340 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Please quote on changes to new website;
DO NOT CALL COMPANY 1800 NUMBER, YOUR BID WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO
1) The Main headers, categories and sub categories have changed as per word document (see attached). Add the categories and subcategories to the headers, as per attached word doc?
2) All the current website products have also been modified and will need to be redone, i.e descriptions, pricing, product codes, see attached excel spreadsheet. Upload all the product information from the excel spreadsheet into their rightful categories and subcategories. Please note some categories and subcategories will need to be under more than one header, see attached word document.
3) Tag all products as stocked with no stock to be subtracted when purchased.(products are always in stock)
4) Transfer the product pictures and brand logos across to the correct product description, (the pictures and brands have not changed). There are new products that are not currently on the website but are in the excel spreadsheet; we will add the pictures and logo’s later.
5) Add the new txt to the front page txt boxes from attached word document and adjust as required. The whole site is to be Arial black txt and the txt headers as the same “blue” Arial txt as the current website main header: Sample is “Wholesale Hospitality Catering & Restaurant Supplies”
6) Connect company Facebook page to website.
7) Make final adjustments as requested
8) Load and replace old website with new website on our server.
New Website: [url removed, login to view]
Please confirm that you understand the request, or if you need more information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online