I'm looking for an experienced web designer to make a trendy website with a sophisticated tracking system.
The website is for selling items online. Users must register to purchase.
The shopping cart would need to:
- keep item number count
- Send payment to multiple people (Supplier and Shipper)
- For the Supplier would receive a % amount of total purchase
- For the Shipper a split payment and invoice (including the purchasers details and address) and tracking system number would need to be generated
- The generated tracking system would then need to sync up to shipper, who would 1) register the receipt of invoice 2) prepare product for shipping (print the customers details and address to apply to the package 3) scan/register the tracking number - once that has been completed, be able to enter tracking info back into the shopping cart backend (to acknowledge the customer order and ship it off) and the release of payment would occur to them.
- After each purchase the item numbers reduce allowing for quantity tracking of each item
- Be able to track purchase history/tracking status/payment status of each item
We want to know what shopping cart program would allow this?
If it can be done and how long it would take to setup. If so describe the process or show examples.
We would like the layout to look like this: [url removed, login to view]
but have the category and function of [url removed, login to view]
Other sites of inspiration are [url removed, login to view]
We are very design conscious. Looking for a very functional website with a backend that can track all product movement. Payments.
More info to come.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $989 for this job
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.