Wordpress Ecommerce / Event Management and Ticket Sales
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of 21386 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
BEFORE YOU BID
* remember that we are south african, all bids are in South African Rands (ZAR), ensure you know how to convert your currency to ours for an accurate bid
* do not make preliminary bids. your first bid must be the correct bid amount
* ensure you read the description below and follow instructions before bidding.
* changing your bid later will make you LOSE the project, so don't be hasty!
* only bid on this project if you can post in the message board how you break up the costs for the project. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
My client needs a website similar to [url removed, login to view]
We are South African and want to bring the concept of EventBrite to South Africa.
Head over to the "How it works" section of EventBrite, create an account, and create a dummy event. We will need to capture those same fields in the database when the public registers and creates events for ticket sales.
Familiarise yourself with EventBrite's website completely. The better you understand their website, the better you are able to do this project for us.
WHAT I WILL SUPPLY
* I will host the final software on my servers
* I can supply WooThemes - I am a premium member and they have an excellent eCommerce plugin (WooCommerce) as well as eCommerce (WooCommerce) enabled themes that use their eCommerce platform.
* I can supply the payment processing gateway extensions which will integrate with the eCommerce theme and WooCommerce plugin
* I will manage the project and ensure daily code updates are given by the freelancer who is awarded the project.
* i will create the merchant account for my client in South Africa where the site will be based.
A FREELANCER WHO IS ***EXPERIENCED*** WITH ***WooCommerce*** AND ***PREMIUM WOO THEMES*** WILL BE PREFERRED WHEN AWARDING THE PROJECT
The reason why we prefer someone experienced with Woo Products is because it will leverage your time and effort, to reduce project costs. We will supply the woo products (themes, commerce plugin, and payment gateway extensions etc...)
YOU MUST FILL IN THE GAPS
* This is a complete webdesign and IT project, ensure that you are VERY familiar with the features of EventBrite ([url removed, login to view]) before bidding on the project
* provide a time estimate for development
* provide a time estimate for testing
* my client will provide details for the banner designs and logo designs a little later, you will have to design some banners and a logo once we give the name of our company and the color schemes for the designs.
* project must be properly tested on my servers before opening the website to the public, i don't know how long you will need for testing. Provide time estimate for testing please.
* you must create the dummy data for project testing as well.
* I will require minimum 3 months support once the website is open for the general public, for bug fixes in the code and other general support issues that may arise during the public launch period
HOW WE WILL PAY THE FREELANCER
We propose to pay the freelancer as follows:
* 40% of bid will go into Escrow before project commences, and will be released from escrow when a draft version can be demonstrated
* another 30% of bid will go into escrow once the draft has been demonstrated, and will be released after the project has been successfully tested
* the final 30% will go into escrow after the project testing is finished, launched and open for public. For each of the 3 months of support, after every month 10% will be released for support.
we look forward to your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online