E-commerce website upgrade
This project was awarded to jerryho1983 for $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Scope of Work:
Modify existing e-commerce website to polish it up for production use with at least the following work:
1. Analyze web pages and implement optimizations in order to achieve the highest load times.
2. Implement sms text feature on front page that provides an interface in which customers can send sms texts to a specified cellphone (current implementation is broken).
3. Fix awkward checkout process (Skips back and forth between pages. Fix is needed to make logical and smooth process).
4. Center Company logo on all pages.
5. Add interface or page for vendors to submit available products and for our Company to post wanted products. Along the same interface allow customers to bid for products posted by vendors.
6. Work must be done with the nopCommerce backend, but, if necessary to maintain a single backend for the various features, a new one must then be installed.
7. Add Shipping/Receiving page. It will be an interface for shippers to receive instructions for the particular shipment being handled. The interface is to require access codes divulged by our reps. Also, a button (with access code required) on the interface is to have the ability to open a physical freight door by remote access.
Additionally, a set of days for testing need to be scheduled.
Daily reports on progress required.
If its necessary, for smooth development process, build mockup of the relevant pages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online